Ujung Kulon National Parkan interesting natural attractions, the beauty of the various forms of symptoms and uniqueness of the natural form with jeramnya rivers, waterfalls, white sand beaches, hot springs, marine parks and cultural heritage / history (Ganesha statue at Mount Mercury Island Panaitan) . They are all natural charm that is very interesting to visit and hard to find elsewhere.
Ujung Kulon National Park to a unique natural form with waves rivers, waterfalls, white sand beaches, hot springs, marine parks and cultural heritage / history (Ganesha statue, at the Mount of Mercury Island Panaitan). They are all natural charm that is very interesting to visit and hard to find elsewhere.
Why should I get there?
Animals in the Ujung Kulon National Park consists of 35 species of mammals, 5 species of primates, 59 species of reptiles, 22 species of amphibians, 240 species of birds, 72 species of insects, 142 species of fish and 33 species of coral. Endangered and protected than is the Javan banteng (Bos javanicus javanicus), ajag (Cuon alpinus javanicus), Javan (Presbytis comata comata), Javan (Trachypithecus auratus auratus), deer (Cervus timorensis russa), leopard (Panthera pardus), stone cat (bengalensis Prionailurus javanensis), gibbon (Hylobates moloch), and giant clams (Tridacna gigas).
The types of fish that draw on Ujung Kulon National Park to both living in the sea and river fish such as butterflies, clowns, angels, lions, parrots, glodok and chopsticks. Glodok fish and fish chopsticks are two types of fish are very strange and unique is the ability of fish glodok climb up trees, and the fish chopsticks have the ability to spray water up to a height of more than one meter to its prey (insects) are in i leaves branches protruding above the water surface.
Ujung Kulon National Park with Krakatau Nature Reserve is a national asset, and has been designated as a World Natural Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1991.
Another sensation that can be felt in the area around Ujung Kulon National Park is island hopping tour activities. There are several winsome charming islands to be visited, which are Peucang Island, Island HANDELEUM, Cidaun and Badul Island.
Another unique thing you would feel in this place is the conduct and behavior of wild animals which sometimes makes us laugh, especially the little monkeys running around. The monkeys are often very close to the inn to steal the food. monkeys immediately flocked to the lineament back and forth like robbers who wanted to steal the food.
Right in front of the lodge there is a beautiful white sand beach. The waves calm, clear water and white sand is very fine. At that time, on a sunny afternoon, I and my friends enjoy the beauty of it, relaxing together at the beach, water play, swim and get to the middle of the ocean for snorkeling.
How Do I get there?
Several companies offer tours in Jakarta travel directly to Krakatau and Ujung Kulon.
Jakarta - Attack (1 1/2 hours via toll road), Attack - Pandeglang - Labuan (1 1/2 hours) or Jakarta - Cilegon (2 hours via toll road), Cilegon - Labuan (1 hour) or Bogor - Rangkasbitung - Pandeglang - Labuan (4 hours).
Labuan - Well (2 hours), well - Peucang Island (1 hour by speed boat) or Labuan - Peucang Island (4 hours by speed boat).
How In The accommodations?
When should I get there?
Some locations / attractions to be visited:
Tamanjaya and Cibiuk. The main entrance to the facility, information center, guest house, dock, hot springs.
Kalejetan beaches, coral beds, Cibandawoh. The phenomenon of the southern sea waves and sandy beaches thick, observation of plants and animals.
Peucang Island. White sand beaches, coral reefs, clear blue sea waters are ideal for swimming, diving, fishing, snorkeling and ideal place for observing animals in their natural habitat wildlife deer.
Corals Copong, Citerjun, Cidaon, Ciujungkulon, encountered about, Tanjung screen, and Ciramea. Exploring the forest, scour the river, prairie grazing wildlife, waterfalls and turtle nesting spot.
Handeuleum Island, Cigenter, Cihandeuleum. Observation of animal (bull, boar, deer, Javan traces and various species of birds), scour the river in the mangrove forest ecosystem.
Panaitan Island, and Mount Mercury. Diving, surfing, and cultural / historical.
Know Before You Go
- Communities living around the Ujung Kulon National Park is famous for its tribal Banten debusnya art. Communities are followers of the religion of Islam, but they still retain the customs, traditions, and culture of their ancestors.
- Enchantment areas are not just limited to Ujung Kulon Peucang Island, but there are also a few other places, other places I visited was the Island Cidaun.
- In the park, there are places that are sacred to the interests of spiritual beliefs. The most famous as a pilgrimage destination Biosciences Sirah is a cave, which is located at the western end of the peninsula of Ujung Kulon.
- The most interesting thing is facility HANDELEUM Island kayaking. Island Kayaking carried down the river HANDELEUM to get to the island. A kayak can be filled with five or six people plus one officer accompanied the paddle
- Proceed to the next destination Badul Island, a small island in the middle of the ocean. Very beautiful island. You can snorkel on the island. Crystal clear sea water, white sand beaches and there are a lot of small rocks. You even took time to collect coral and a cute little shells.
- Another sensation that can be felt in the area around Ujung Kulon National Park is island hopping tour activities. There are several winsome charming islands to be visited, which are Peucang Island, Island HANDELEUM, Cidaun and Badul Island.
- Keep in mind the west end is a good idea to malaria endemic anticipation carry malaria drugs in addition to other important drug medications.