Cubadak Islandwhose name has become an icon of global and South Coastal District has an area of 5,749 square kilometers and is located 0-1000 meters above sea level. With the position stretching from north to south in the western part of West Sumatra, which has a 218 km coastal length of the beach does have potential in the field of tourism.
Cubadak Island neighborhood in the beginning was the former crater with an area of approximately 40 square km. This island is not inhabited, but only a handful of fishermen's homes as a haven when benighted sea, and filled with dense forests. A number of species of birds and wild animals such as monkeys, deer, pigs live here.
Island Cubadak is one of the small island in Sumatera West. This island has a sand smooth and water sea who blue. More fun again, Island Cubadak deserted from the touristy inside and abroad. Suitable for you who want to calming self.
After playing in Germany, the film's 30-minute wide acclaim and is able to become a magnet for people to come to Germany Cubadak Island. Hundreds of calls went into the station. They usually ask how to travel to the West Sumatra, Indonesia. So far they only know Bali or Lombok.
Why I Should That's where?
While carpets, table mats, made of hand-woven blankets. To beautify the room there is a wall hanging designed with carved motifs Minang. So aesthetic.
The sea in front of the wooden villas, calm water with the ocean floor is rich in coral reefs. Clear water looks more clear when sweeping white sand Cubadak Island. Underwater scenery here is stunning, the water is too clean for the swim.
Interestingly, all the facilities for water sports activities, all available here. Except for diving and water skiing equipment, all provided free of charge. Meanwhile, a tool for the jet ski was not located on this island, because it would interfere with the peace of the guests with the noise of the sea transport caused this one.
How Do I get there?
How In The accommodations?
Guests who come are also limited and the average is a stranger. Some foreign tourists were dubbed the island "The Paradise of South". Is this place very strictly enforces the rules, especially the problem of waste. So do not be surprised if the place is very clean and almost no trash found along the coast.
You will feel calm quality. In fact, a print media in Germany, Bild de Rau, never claimed Cubadak Island as tersenyap island in the world. To maintain the quality of the visitor tranquility, Cubadak Island does not provide jet ski. Therefore, it is feared the engine noise would spoil the tranquility of this place.
When should I get there?
The rainy season in the month of September to December, while the dry season in January to August with the highest rainfall in the month of November-December
Know Before You Go
- It is wise if you always provide safe water to drink in a portable package.
- Protective cream or sunscreen should always be taken and used as needed in this area because the air is very hot while the wind blows quite refreshing.
- You should also carry protective anti mosquito.
- Wear shoes or sandals when walking the streets of coastal beaches to avoid sea urchins are sometimes unpredictable trampled.
- Make sure you bring equipment for maritime activity in disni nonetheless available equipment can be hired. It will also greatly help to reduce the expenditure of money on location.
- Arm yourself with food. Ranging from snacks for trips up a lot of mineral water. A little difficult to find the stalls on the beach mekaki
- Each visitor is forbidden to interfere with, damage, take, or hunting flora, fauna and ecosystems.
- Due to the minimal lighting without electricity, do not forget to bring a flashlight. Also bring personal medicines including antiseptic. Because clean water is rather difficult, to bring also antiseptic hand gel and wet wipes.
- For the camera, you should take an underwater camera and telephoto cameras to capture dolphins. Bring waterproof plastic to put things in order not to get wet. Repellents also do not harm brought. As well as moisturizing sunscreen.