Why should I get there?
Although classified as having high waves, but the beach is still safe for beginners who want to learn surfing. If you want to learn, a lot of local people who offer services to learn surfing. If you do not have a surfboard, you can borrow loan board in the store as they become available
Towards dusk, beach Cimaja really interesting. The sky began to reddish dotted with surfers passing is still fun to play around in the waves. Those who would like to photography, the activities of the surfers can be a golden moment for capture.
Cimaja Beach in Sukabumi, West Java, can be used as an alternative tourist destination weekend. The distance is not too far from Bandung and Jakarta, it will not waste your time too long in transit. From Jakarta, this place is 120 kilometers while from Bandung beach within 203 kilometers.
How Do I get there?
To get to the beach Cimaja from Jakarta, you can use the bus majors Jakarta - Bogor, Bogor bus transit terminal, continue your journey by bus Bogor - Palabuhanratu, then get off at the bus station Palabuhanratu, then continue your trip using public transportation to the beach Cimaja. Then cometh Cimaja Coast.
If you depart from Bandung, you also have to use the bus to Sukabumi Sukabumi transit terminal, continue to use the bus majors Sukabumi - Palabuhanratu. After arriving at the terminal you ride public transportation to the beach Cimaja.
How In The accommodations?
Accommodation ranges RP. 350.000/malam full ac or Rp. 250.000/malam non ac. Design unique villa like a tree house, the price is right for the backpacker.
For those of you who will stay with the family, Resort-Resort Also Available In This Beach Along with swimming pool and bar facilities. Bungalow with 3 rooms starts at RP. 700,000 and for 4 rooms starting at a price of Rp. 850,000.
On the beach there is a beach shack that offers surfing course Rp.250.000/hari rate, and surf board rental Rp. 15.000/hari for those of you who can not surf, can still enjoy Cimaja with bodysurfing beach waves
When should I get there?
Where the waves roll Conditions Happened On The Internet In Your Plan This Here.So This the Month.
Because On When This Many surfers Been To Stimulate Andrinaline
Know Before You Go
- Beware of strong currents along this stretch of coastline.
- Always be aware of tidal conditions.
- Rocky beach here is also very slippery so be careful.
- There is no rail or air service to Palabuhanratu, so if you do not have a budget, you should use the regular bus or minibus back and forth from Jakarta to Bogor Palabuhanratu either through or Sukabumi.
- If you are a beginner, available courses Cimaja surf with experienced faculty.
- Do not forget to take medicines.
- Sea breeze usually begins around 11:00 am and 16:00. So surf in the morning and afternoon is possible.
- The dry season is the best roughly from April to October.
- Prohibited from wearing green clothes, because they believe in the spirit wasyarakat around South Beach Queen.
- Restaurants are plentiful here, and seafood is a mainstay in every restaurant. Many vendors in Palabuhanratu, because of its location near the beach, do not miss to try the fish balls.