Day 1: Medan airport - AC car - Bukit Lawang Bungalow
Day 02 : Bukit Lawang : 1 Day Jungle Trekking(BreakFast,Lunch,Dinner)
Jungle trekking and wild life search in National Park camping site, dinner, campfire.You will pass memorable a landscape, green rice fields, rubber plantations, buffaloes, flying eagles and local people next to you who are swimming or washing clothes. In the midway you will stop for a simple lunch and a little rest for your captain, until the journey will end in the village Bohorok.
While this 10 kilometer raft you will feel the soul of the magic Bohorok River. After this fun adventure you will be returned to Bukit Lawang by This includes your food and coming back via tubing down the river.
Days 3 : Bukit Lawang - Toba Lake (BreakFast,Lunch,Dinner)
You can also shop local specialties such as Tangtang, tengteng, Tingting and others at his own expense. The journey continues to Parapat, a seaside resort town in the southeastern part of Lake Toba lake. Check in at the hotel and dinner are served in the hotel restaurant or at a local restaurant. Free time after dinner.
Days 4 : Parapat - Samosir Island Local Tour - Simanindo (break fast,lunch,dinner)
While the group under 16 people, will only visit Tomok public boat accompanied by a tour guide. Ambarita is a village where there are traditional Batak houses in Huta Siallagan.In the same place there is a stone table that was used by the king for the trial of the king's enemies, the deprivation and the execution of the death penalty for the enemies of the king who was convicted and sentenced to death even in this same place the Batak cannibalism legend ever.
Tomok is an historical attractions in Samosir Island not far from the Ferry terminal in Tomok. In Tomok, you can find the grave stone of King Sidabutar dilegendakan as the first person who came to the island. In Tomok also be found dancing Sigale-gale, the human puppet can dance tortor (typical dance of Batak Toba) audio to music on guest request.
Also in Tomok you can shop for souvenirs as well as a wide range of existing in Ambarita. After a visit in two places, the group left to return to Samosir Island Parapat mainland Sumatra island to have lunch at a local restaurant.
Simanindo has tourist attractions like Huta Gok Asi where performances of the Naposo dance (a marriage dance) can be seen everyday. There is also the Huta Bolon Museum.
The village of Huta Bolon is also known for its dance performances like Mangalahat Horbo, Sigale-gale and Tunggal Panaluan which are performed at 11:30 pm everyday. There is Tao Lake which is 2 km from the beach to Lake Toba.
In this island we will find hotels and restaurants which are frequented by tourists everyday. We can also enjoy the song birds that are perched on branches and going back and forth among the trees
Days 5 : Toba Lake - Sipiso-Piso Waterfall - MedanBreakfast at hotel and check out. The next event is a tour to Sipiso - piso waterfalls And the group went to Berastagi in the Karo highlands.
Set in the beautiful highlands of North Sumatra, the stunning Sipiso-piso waterfall is located on the North side of Lake Toba, 24 kms from Kabanjahe. This long but narrow waterfall drops 120 meters into an impressive gorge below.
This thundering waterfal is popular with visitors who come to photograph this magnificent natural wonder. Surrounded by a lush green mountainscape and with a rainbow forming at the base of the waterfall, it’s hard to imagine a more impressive subject for a photograph.The waterfall can be viewed from gazebos near the food and souvenir stands.From Berastagi it is a 45 minute to Sipiso-Piso waterfall.
Stop in Simarjarunjung and Sipiso-piso Waterfall to see the beautiful panorama of Lake Toba was amazing. Arriving in Berastagi, straight Fruit Market to shop for locally produced fresh fruit and other souvenir items.
In Berastagi you can also catch a wagon ride, also known as "sado", all at his own expense. Next to the Medan through the hilly and winding. Arriving at the hotel, check in and dinner is served at a local restaurant.
Days 06 : Medan Historical Tourism - Airport - (Break Fast,Lunch)
Bukit Lawang : comfortable room of your choice in Ecolodge or Jungle Inn with bathroom
Parapat : Hotel Niagara : 4 star Accomodation
Medan : Hotel Grand Antares * 4 or Asean International Hotel * 4 / equal
TOUR PACKAGE RATES:
Package Price Per Person Minimum 04 Person : $550 - Rp 5.450.000
Package Price Per Person Minimum 8 - 10 Person : $450 - Rp 4.350.000
Package Price Per Person Minimum 11 - 20 Person : Contact Us
THE RATES INCLUDE :
- 02 (two) nights hotel Accomodation (twin/triple-sharing basis) In Bukit Lawang 1 night in Parapat and 1 night in Medan or Berastagi.
- Meals as written on the program (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner).
- Motorized boat at Lake Toba for Samosir Tour.
- Entrance and parking fees during the tour
- Tourist coach/car (fully air conditioned) during the tour (Avanza, Innova,New Xenia, APV, Kia Travello, Isuzu Elf or Bus).
- Tour Guide for GIT. For FIT, the driver will act as tour guide in charge.
- Parking fees
- Mineral water as extra service in the coach/car.
THE RATES EXCLUDE :
- Air-tickets, airport taxes and porterage
- Optional Tour
- Tipping for Guide & Driver
- Personal expenses such as shopping or purchasing anything for self usage, mini bar, telephone, room service, laundry, etc
- Travel Insurance
- These rates are applicable for 4-star hotel. We afford to provide the lower prices by using 3-star or 2-star or budget hotels. Please contact us.
- This kind of tour package enables you to stay in Berastagi at the last night instead of staying in Medan as long as not make you will be late to reach the airport in Medan for your return flight. Similar grade of hotel will be provided.
- In case lunch had been given at the first day, lunch at the last day will be personal account (if any). Or it can be recalculated as additional charge.
- These rates are not valid for high season such as Idul Fitri festival, New year, Lunar New Year, Christmas and other public holidays when the hotels do not apply contract rates.
- The rates are subject to change without prior notice. The actual rates are the agreed rates in confirmation.
Contact Us :
For Booking Bukit Lawang - Lake Toba - Samosir 6 Days 5 Night Packages - Tangkahan Tour Package or Toba Lake Tour Package Please Contact :
Untuk Pelanggan Dalam Negeri : 061-77010004
For International Market : 6261-76500030
For International Call +6281290006070