Plengkung Beachlocated in the National Park Alas Purwo (TNAP) be the purpose of the special tourist interest. This beach when seen from satellite images forming a curved shape G reversed. The position that makes waves as high as 4-5 meters can be formed. The surfer can feel the sensation of impulse waves and long after the other. Basic shaped sloping beach. Trench is only found on the west side, which was once the site of the landing ships. This position makes the G-land as a place to surf comfortably.
Every year no less than 400-600 foreign tourists who come to surf on the white sandy beaches. In this place they could stay for a week, or even months at resorts in G-Land Forest.Nama indicate Grajagan word, the name of a bay. G-land or Plengkung beach is surrounded by unspoiled rainforest and beautiful, thus offering a complete package for travel and exercise
Why Should I Get There ?
With the formation of the giant waves came one after another and as many as 7 layers of tiered "go to left" makes it suitable ridden lefty surfers. This is what makes the G-Land a dream world of international surfing beaches and one that has the best waves in dunia.Selain Plengkung Beach, only Hawaii, Australia, and South Africa are having such a challenging waves.
Waves at Plengkung is second only in Hawaii. Hawaii itself has waves continuously throughout the year. Waves at the beach Plengkung peak only in certain months between April to August.Overlay white sandy beaches in this area are still covered with natural forest and away from the noise of urban bustle. Clearly here is not enough to signal your phone is active, there is also affordable television networks, and there are no street vendors. All that has made Plengkung as the most ideal for those who want to surf and really get away from civilization for a while the city.
The surf beach is divided into three levels, namely Plengkung kong, speedis, and many tracks. Each wave is in a different area. The first level of the wave types kong, is a wave whose height reaches 6-8 meters. The waves are most sought after by international surfers. The second level, speedis, has a height of 5-6 meters and the consumption of professional surfers. Then, the third level is known as many tracks with wave height of about 3-4 meters. Speedis waves suitable for beginners although professional surfers often come here in March-June waited July to September where the waves Plengkung so challenging. In these months coming surfers from around the world.
Not Only That All the way from the first gate to the post Rawabendo in Alas Purwo National Park area, on either side of the road just seemed grove of teak forests. However, when I got in the next post, which Pancur, tropical rain forest vegetation begins to give way to the beach Plengkung color. Here Alas Purwo lined endemic plants. Call, for example, kecik sapodilla (Manilkara kauki) and bamboo manggong (Gigantochloa manggong).
Along the way are also found plants like nyamplung (Calophyllum inophyllum), keben (Barringtonia asiatica), ketapang (Terminalia cattapa), bulging (Sterculia foetida), and various types of forest bambu.Suasana decorated with chirping birds and plant diversity is more pronounced if You sit in a car like the rangers. In place of it, your point of view could be more widespread. If you're lucky you'll find a wild boar foraging in the side of the road, or a lizard of dragons who was sunbathing near the river. However, you have to endure the shock of bumpy roads along the 15 kilometers.
In addition there is also a beach Plengkung Ireng Parang beach that lay beautiful white sandy beaches clean bath crystals.
Between Pancur to Plengkung has forest growing sapodilla unique kecik lined the shore.
How Do I Get There ?
Journey of Post Perhutani towards Plengkung about 1.5 hours through the pavement at the beginning and 2 km dirt road about 8 miles the next pass Alas Purwo National Park. Sometimes if you are lucky to see wild monkeys, wild peacocks and a variety of other birds. Clearly, the size of the trees here in the land great.If trip takes 4-5 hours, travel by sea can be reached in less time. Of Kuta in Bali only takes two hours
How In The Accommodations ?
However TravelEsia More Suggest you to choose accommodation in a guesthouse Alas Purwo National Park located in Rawabendo could be an option. Its room rate is only IDR 100,000. Stalls in the complex area of homestead may be an option where makan.Pastinya With a Very Cheap Price
When Should I Get There ?
Know Before You Go
- Very wise if you always provide water to drink in a portable package.
- Sunscreen or sunblock should always be carried and used as needed in this area because it is very hot when the wind blows quite refreshing.
- You should also carry protective anti mosquito.
- If you want to capture the action of the surfers then have to carry binocular lens for photographing. To watch the action in the middle of the sea surfers also bring binoculars.
- Plengkung beach dubbed 'The Seven Giant Waves Wonder "by foreign surfers because the waves have a 7 to 6 feet high.
- Bob Laverty and Bill Boyum was the first to popularize beach and waves on beach Plengkung 1972. Then they set up a surf camp there and ended up well-known world-class surfers from different countries.
- Clearly here is not enough to signal your phone is active, there is also affordable television networks, and there are no street vendors. All that has made Plengkung as the most ideal for those who want to surf and really get away from civilization for a while the city.
- This is where you can get an other sensations, ie, chirping bird, animal behavior, and friction rustling leaves.
- Stretch of white sandy beaches in this area are still covered with natural forest and away from the noise of urban bustle
- At 10 am, you can watch the surfers plunged into the sea. Watching the incredible attractions of distance on stilts that was provided to the audience. It is recommended you bring your binoculars so you can see the amount of surfers in action because the waves are a little out to sea. For those of you who love photography it certainly need binocular lenses here.